Bristol is a city in the southwest of England (of approximately 535,000 inhabitants), next to the Avon river and about 200km from London. Well known because of its iconic suspension bridge or because of its “Bristol International Balloon Fiesta”, among others, Bristol is also science and technology.
ASHLEY, EASTON AND LAWRENCE HILL INSIGHTS
- 50,600 residents in the Ashley, Easton and Lawrence Hill Neighbourhood Partnership: Largest in Bristol
- Density district 6837 per km2
- 51% of all accommodation are flats
- 44% of black or minority ethnic citizens
- 46% of households have no car
Watch the Bristol pilot’s video and discover how the
REPLICATE project is related to this Lighthouse City.
You can also visit REPLICATE’s YouTube channel.
Discover more clicking on the banners: