REPLICATE team is working to accelerate the deployment of innovative technologies, organisational and economic solutions to significantly increase resource and energy efficiency, improve the sustainability of urban transport, and drastically reduce greenhouse gas emissions in urban areas. Therefore, the project aims to enhance the transition process to a smart city in three areas:
Therefore, the project aims to enhance the transition process to a smart city in three areas: energy efficiency, sustainable mobility, ICT Infrastructures.
Saving energy consumption
– Up to 56% in relation to existing situation in building retrofitting.
– Up to 35% in District Heating.
Integrating sustainable EVs, recharging systems and Information Mobility System
– More than 200 EV units.
– 228 charging points.
Developing new sustainable and cost-effective services to citizens providing integrated infrastructures that improve efficiencies in the use of local public resources and the delivery of Public Services:
– New ICT model based on FI-WARE and Open Data Management.
– New intelligent lighting system based on new LED technology.
– High speed mobile wireless network based on postWIMAX technology.