– Social housing (energy poverty), 300 dwellings with 700 people, 20.000 m2.
– The main objective of the intervention is the exemplar transformation of two residential buildings including the shell insulation and the disposal of old existing individual heating systems with a high performance micro DHS producing energy with high RES exploitation through an innovative solar thermal seasonal storage.
– HV/MV substations: Upgrading of the peripheral devices, wiring with optical fiber and installation of protections on MV lines completed.
– MV/LV substations: Installation of smart devices for advanced automation completed.
– The main objective of the intervention is advanced remote control and automation functionalities on L/MV network on 2 primary and 60 secondary substations enabling services.
– Index monitoring results (SAIFI: average duration of interruptions and SAIDI+MAIDI: frequency of the interruptions) in 2018 already obtained a decrease of -10,93% and -17,5%.
Discover also the actions related to Sustainable Mobility and ICT and Infrastructures