REPLICATE implements sustainable mobility by integrating EVs, recharging systems and Information Mobility Systems.
San Sebastian Sustainable Mobility Actions
- 3 Electrical Buses + 2 Hybrid Buses
- 20 E Motorbikes
- 12 EV Taxis
- 12 EV Private Cars
77 Charging Points:
- 12 Charging Stations
- 15 Slow Charging Points
- 50 Private Charging Points
Transport Management System:
- Monitoring and management of data from multiple mobility data sources (BI).
- Park and infrastructure EV large scale requires integration with EV system Information Mobility
Mobility Related Services Provision
- Mobility Diagnosis, O/D Matrix, Traffic Heat Maps, Modal Sharing Analysis, Reporting,…
Florence Sustainable Mobility Actions
100 Fully Electrical Vehicles (FEV):
- 10 EV’s for taxi fleet
151 Charging Points:
- 147 recharging stations (40 in the district).
- 4 innovative fast recharge stations.
Interoperational Payment System:
- Control system to user information
- Advanced mobility services for citizens
Bristol Sustainable Mobility Actions
- 32 E-Bikes
- 6 EV Cars
- 2 EV On-Demand Bus- BUXY
24 Charging Points:
- Advanced Charging Systems
- EV Charge Points in Lampposts
- Charging Stations with Batteries/ Switching
Advanced mobility services for the users:
- Personalised mobility.
- EV charging optimisation
- BUXY route optimisation